Re: iceweasle history search by specific time

On Tue, 10 May 2011 00:39:42 +0800, lina wrote:

> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 12:30 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 10 May 2011 00:19:27 +0800, lina wrote:
>>
>>> I know sometimes I looked through a website, let's say Saturday
>>> 07,May,2011 02:47:36 PM SG
>>>
>>> actually it's something I downloaded, but I failed to find the exact
>>> URL. and the history list is so long.
>>>
>>> How can I find the specific url of that time,
>>
>> You can open "history" and select "view > show column > visit date" to
>> sort by that field.

> Thanks.
> Further question, is it possible to find the history which was cleared,
> if browser clear history regularly

Hum... when it comes to a sqlite database storage all is possible.

Take a look into this article, you maybe can still get some data from
your "places.sqlite" file, but YMMV depending on your Iceweasel version:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Places.sqlite

Greetings,

--
Camaleón