Re: Need debian package management status files explained

On 05/08/2011 06:51 AM, Ciaran Smith wrote:
Hi
I have read up on Debian Package Management as much as I can at this stage.
[snip]
I figure I need to understand how dpkg works because apt builds on top
of it.
How this is not too many questions and thanks in advance for the help,

Why?

Curiosity?  (Which is a just and valid reason...)

corrupt."