Re: Finding Library Dependencies - MxEasy Security Camera Software

I looked for libsdl1.2debian-all in Debian's packages and found it in
Squeeze and Sid, but not Testing.  Technically this MxEasy package is
for Ubuntu, but I've never had a problem like this before.

I know there is a way to check an app to find out what libs it's
calling for, but I can't remember how.

Can anyone advise?

Hi,
it's happened sometimes that some package missing in testing or sid but from my experience it will come in few days or week.

If you are in hurry try with sid version and if there is not to much dependencies I think it wont be a problem.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic