Re: hidden folder

Dne, 07. 05. 2011 14:07:58 je John Lindsay napisal(a):
When I try to backup my home directory I get an error message regarding a folder called '.mozilla'. Looking at it as root there does not appear to be anything inside -- can I get rid of it or is it an essential part of iceweasel/mozilla? It doesn't stop my backup from completing -- it's just a minor annoyance.

It contains ALL your firefox/iceweasel settings, cookies, browser hisory, browser cache and what not. You absolutely sure it's empty? Don't use iceweasel/firefox?

John