Re: OT: Safe to access SSH server from work?

Hi folks

On 06/05/11 16:33, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
Hello List !

For the "connect from untrusted computers" there are one-time-passwords.
I've used libpam-opie in the past with great success for the occasional
connection from internet cafe's for example.

By googling, I found this web page:

http://andrewho.co.uk/weblog/securing-authentication-in-debain-with-opie

I'm looking at controlled remote access via ssh too, so these posts have been very interesting to me.

However, libpam-opie seems to have been dropped by Debian after squeeze, due to lack of support, some security issues, and no updates for quite a few years.

I run Wheezy, is there a supported alternative to libpam-opie?

--
Dom