Re: What is this Apple Bootstrap thing of which the installer speaks?

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 12:41 PM,  <annathemermaid@hush.com> wrote:

> Also, is there any way to make Debian read OpenBSD's disklabel?
> Debian seem to just see one big OpenBSD partition and none of the
> subpartitions. Does that mean any partitions I want to share, e.g.
> swap, have to be partitioned with something other than OpenBSD?

I've never installed OpenBSD on the same disk as a Linux distribution
but an OpenBSD slice on a separate disk'll be recognized as an
extended partition and the OpenBSD slice partitions'll be recognized
as logical partitions of that extended partition. dmesg'll show
something like  "sdb4: <openbsd: sdb5 ...>".

Linux and the BSDs can't share a swap partition.