Re: MySQL Server Rebooting Automatically?

> Does anyone know why a MySQL Server would be automatically rebooting at
> midnight? I never set it to reboot and can't find an option to change
> this. I've also searched online and can't find an answer. Any ideas?

Rebooting? Is the mysqld process restarting at midnight, or is the whole
machine running the MySQL server rebooting?

Is there anything in /var/log/daemon.log?

Yes - the daemon.log indicates that the mysql server is rebooting just before midnight. The machine is not rebooting, just MySQL Server.