mdraid auto-read-only, mdmon segfaults

Hi list,

A while back I added a third raid array to my machine (mdraid) and
migrated that array, along with the 2 existing ones to a single LVM
volume(ext3, mounted on /media/data, not required at boot time). Now I
noticed that the 2 older arrays are active, but have a read-only status.

# cat /proc/mdstat
Personalities : [raid1]
md1 : active (auto-read-only) raid1 sdg1[0] sdh1[1]
      976759936 blocks [2/2] [UU]

md2 : active raid1 sda1[0] sdb1[2]
      976758841 blocks super 1.2 [2/2] [UU]

md0 : active (auto-read-only) raid1 sdd1[0] sde1[1]
      976759936 blocks [2/2] [UU]

Looking around I read that mdmon should be running, however this doesn't
appear to be the case. Trying to start it results in a segmentation
fault.

# mdmon --all-active-containers --takeover
Segmentation fault

From messages:
[ 1103.041202] mdmon[4618]: segfault at 0 ip 0804afbe sp bfe72220 error
4 in mdmon[8048000+2f000]

That message doesn't come up earlier, so I don't know if mdmon is being
started and segfaults, or just isn't started at all on boot. The
filesystem appears to be working normally.

Any ideas or suggestions on how to proceed?

Kind regards,
Steven