Debian Lenny archives location ?

This might be a stupid question becuase of my ignorance, in case it is,  please excuse me.
Debian 6.0 Squeeze is stabe and Lenny (last point rel. 5.0.8) is old stable. As per the posts I have come through so far, says that oldstable are moved to http://archive.debian.org (archives for oldstables).

But I can not see Lenny in archives or I am missing something? Where can I can access Lenny old stable packages using apt-get ?

Thanks for your attention.

-RR