Re: How naked am I?

Le 28/04/2011 11:27, Lisi a écrit :
> On Thursday 28 April 2011 09:50:28 tv.debian@googlemail.com wrote:
>> My experience with Netgear home routers (currently a WNR3500L) suggest
>> you could start with 192.168.1.1 in you web browser, that should get you
>> to the config page of the router.
>
> Mine, a Netgear DG834GT, is 192.168.0.1.  This has consistently been my
> experience with Netgears.  Maybe they have different defaults for different
> countries?
>
> Lisi

Highly possible, or they switch randomly from model to model, only they
know... So the OP could try both, and 10.0.0.1, 10.0.1.1 on top of that,
and he would stand a good chance to find the right one. As an alternate
he could save time by reading the specs maybe, by looking at the back of
my router I found a sticker with this :

Default access:
http://www.routerlogin.net
default user: admin