Re: Tripwire can't send report by email‏‏ [OT but not really]

Cedric,

I don't have much to offer on your problem with tripwire, but your emails
to debian-user are being caught by a spam filter that I have recently
installed that is claimed by its author to filter out 'unreadable' spam.
This may be happening to other subscribers ot debian-user. If one of
them, more knowledgeable than me, could look at my request for help with
a procmail recipe, we might both benefit. The reason for my request was/is
that a noticed these apparently well-form emails from you being caught
by this complicated, and to me, unintelligible recipe.

Paul

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net