installer preseeding - partitioning

Hi all,

I've got a preseed file, with a partitioning recipe that I think is
valid, but I'm having trouble getting past the partitioner with no
interaction. Unfortunately the documentation is a bit lacking on how the
various partman values interact.

This is the partitioning section of my preseed.cfg so far:

## Partitioning ##
d-i partman-auto/disk string /dev/sda
# d-i partman-auto/method string my-recipe
# d-i partman-auto/choose_recipe select my-recipe
d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string my-recipe :: \
    10240 10240 -1 ext4 \
    $primary{ } \
    $bootable{ } \
    method{ format } \
    format{ } \
    use_filesystem{ } \
    filesystem{ ext4 } \
    mountpoint{ / } . \
 \
    2048 2048 2560 linux-swap \
    $primary{ } \
    method{ swap } \
    format{ } .

d-i partman/confirm_write_new_label boolean true
d-i partman/choose_partition \
  select Finish partitioning and write changes to disk
d-i partman/confirm boolean true

I'm testing this with lenny/amd64 at the moment, as squeeze seems unable
to detect the qemu hard drive in my kvm environment (and lucid gets
frowned upon here - but has more or less the same issues :-)

Any hints on what I need to set to make this go through without asking
me any questions?

Thanks,

Richard