Re (2): docx; was Re^2: OTF conversion without OpenOffice

From:	Camaleon <noelamac@gmail.com>
Subject:	Re: docx; was Re^2: OTF conversion without OpenOffice
> No, indeed. To avoid that tell (instruct) "Mr. Doe" to deliver a PDF
> document instead and problem solved ;-)

Or send an email containing a message of about 82 ASCII characters.
For most of the population, the computer has become a sorcerer's
apprentice.

> But docx's XML is raw format, meaning that you
> barely can get access to some pieces of the doc text but it will be
> completely unstructured and meaningless.

I get that.  But the function of a browser is to interpret
a text in an XML language, into a form for input to a human.
I just don't see how to make Iceweasel recognize the structure
of this document.  The style is there but Iceweasel doesn't
get it.

Regards,            ... Peter E.

Telephone 1 360 450 2132.  bcc: peasthope at shaw.ca