Show me the difference! (rxvt-unicode vs. rxvt-unicode-ml)

What is the difference between rxvt-unicode and rxvt-unicode-ml?

I tried installing both the packages. When one is installed, the other
is removed. But I didn't find any visible difference while using them.

Both can be invoked using the 'urxvt' command. Both has the same man
page. I am curious to see at least one difference in behavior in both
the programs. Anyone is willing to show me some difference between the
two?