Re: Libre Office Impress.

On 22 April 2011 09:42, godo <goran@dobosevic.com> wrote:
On 2011-04-18 22:20, Heddle Weaver wrote:
Using this programme on a Debian SID base. When I used OO Impress, I had
access to a full range of presentation backgrounds, which I believe came
by way of a separate package install. I can't see an equivalent package
for LO Impress in Aptitude. No news from an extremely slow Freenode
#libreoffice and I can find nothing on the LibreOfffice site. I am old
and blind, so I may have missed something. Does anybody have any
information on this?

I know I can change backgrounds through the 'format' menu tab, but the
backgrounds I did have access to were usually all I needed except for
exceptional requirement.
Thanks for any time and trouble.
Regards,

Weaver.

by the wise as false,
and by the rulers as useful.

— Lucius Annæus Seneca.

Terrorism, the new religion.

Hi,
you can download and install Impress templates from here http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/search/node/Impress%20Template
I tried one on my Wheezy LibreOffice Impress.

Right! Thanks for that, Goran.
Regards,

Weaver.
by the wise as false,