Re: Fwd: file systems

Hi,

Heddle Weaver wrote:
*http://tinyurl.com/3tu3ww9

That's a pretty old reference, but an interesting read.

Important note:
These tests were done with a 2.4 kernel. They should be repeated to see if they still apply with modern 2.6.18+ kernels in use today.

*And this example is somewhat dated, but illustrates one such instance:*

**http://tinyurl.com/3qjtj82

That's pretty old too but to me seems much less worthwhile reading.

In any case, I would say that both of those references are too old to be of much real use to any argument today.

--
Kind Regards
AndrewM

Andrew McGlashan