Re: When installing from a CD image How to Gain Internet [off topic]

Jude,

There is a fundamental misconcepting about the real world here. You
presume that everyone everywhere belongs to an organization that has
a thing called 'network administrator' and that this thing is able to
receive messages from real world humans-in-the-wild.

I think that the fact that OP mentioned that he is using a router places
him outside the environment that you assume. And if he actually *is* in
such an environment there may be issues of personal safety. Who is the
network administrator of Lybia, for instance?

Paul

And whatever happened to bottom posting on debian-user?