Re: changing my e-mail address

On Sunday 17 April 2011 14:40:46 Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
>> On Sun, 17 Apr 2011, Osamu Aoki wrote:
>>
>> Hi Osamu,
>> thank you for taking time to write a long answer,
>> Nonetheless, there is a basic misunderstanding of my post:for me, asking
>> a question is not equivalent to complaining!

>> <quote> PS: what bothers me is that I wrote several times to
>> listowner@lists.debian.org,
>>     for a problem with bounces and for the present question,
>>     and never got any answer, although they say:
>>         You are welcome to contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
>>     it seems that this address is just managed by a robot... </quote>

> That is definitely complaining.

Oh yeah... care to explain why...??

He is saying that 'it bothers him'.. would it not bother _you_, Ms. Lisi,
if _you_ wrote to the list owner and got no reply..??? The OP wastes
perhaps ten minutes sending a polite request to the list owner and
he never gets a reply.. On the face of it, Mr. Frankiel is merely stating
that he would have preferred to get some kind of answer. Anything
wrong with that..?

The OP also states one is 'welcome to contact listmaster@lists.debian.org'
and that he suspects that this address is managed by a bot.

Hell.. who knows..

Honestly, I don't see anything damning in what Mr. Frankiel wrote. As
far as I can tell, you're the only one complaining together with the other
two whining Brits.

Oops.. Sorry..sorry..  sorry.. I didn't mean to be offensive, I meant the
other two _Englishmen_, since you 'gitting', 'buggering' folks appear to
believe you are so uniquely special and so vastly superior to everybody
else.

Ms. Lisi, please face the facts.. as usual you are the one who's bitching.
Anything wrong with your life that you should jump on every opportunity
to pick on an honest first time poster and try setting up some kind of
lynching party..?

Sit tight Ms. Lisi.. The good news is that I have some experience helping
out disturbed older dames.. Seriously, there is a worrying trend about
your posts.. I think you need help.

Maybe I could help you... :-)

> Moreover it is complaining that busy people
> had not chosen to answer a trivial question

Ah.. the usual trick.. now we're being politically correct, right.??
suggesting the OP is such a despicable ungrateful so and so.. and
all the time Mr. Frankiel never said any such thing..  and yet you
are trying to isolate him by making him look terrible. How clever
of you Ms. Lisi...! And how kind...!

Oh and yes, we always tend to forget how non-trivial _your_
questions to this list have been for as long as we can remember.

Let's now create an English-English locale.. just for our Lisi... Now
wasn't _that_ a clever question.. ;-)

> We all make stupid mistakes but a) in my experience most
> people apologise for them and b) most people do not then go
> on to reply condescendingly to one of the most knowledgeable
> people on this list.

Ah for f*ck's bloody sake..

Asamu Aoki has the nerve to write in his rather lamentable
English that 'If you are wondering what I am talking as case
1 and 2, please learn how to use mail client.  I understand it
is a bit obscure for novice PC user.'

If anything, what's clearly obscure to any native speaker
of English is Mr. AA's wording - LOL.

But all the same I get the general idea. And I find his remarks
are not just condescending, they are downright _insulting_ ...!!!

So much so that I would not blame Mr. Frankiel for hopping
the next plane to Fukushima and kicking Mr. Oaki's insolent
ass..!

Mr. Osamu, how the hell do you know that Pierre Frankiel is
a 'novice PC user'..?? Let me answer that for you.. _you do
not_.. And of course you are not totally stupid and you know
that as well.

So, why are you being dishonest?

And how does being an 'advanced PC user' relate to a clear
understanding of how mailing lists work in the first place..?
That's not user knowledge Mr. Osamu.. being so knowledgeable,
you should know that this is administrator stuff..

What remarkable achievements grant you, Mr. Oaki
permission to treat the OP like he was some kind of
half-evolved monkey...?

I for one, would love to hear your apologies..

So tell us now dizzy Miss Lizzy, who the hell is exhibiting a
condescending attitude..?? Me, the OP, Oaki..?

Or you possibly...?

I can't believe you're for real, Ms. Lisi..  Someone must be
paying you to turn this forum into a shambles.

Sal.