iSCSI + LUKS

Hi to all!

I searched the web for finding an answer but with no luck.
Anyone got an idea about how to first make iSCSI see a remote disk, then
LUKS open the LUKS device and finally the filesystem on LUKS gets mounted.

The problem now is that first LUKS noearly tries to create the
/dev/mapper device but iSCSI has not run yet. Then iSCSI runs and the
system sees the remote disk, and last, fstab tries to mount the
filesystem, which of course fails because the LUKS /dev/mapper device is
not there. How can I make the order: iSCSI, LUKS, fstab ?