Re: Suggestions for bayesian network software

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 13:31 +0300, George wrote:
> I'm looking for suggestions on good bayesian network software that
> runs on debian. A search on the standard repos was fruitless. I would
> prefer free software, but I'm also willing to try any good solution,
> even if it is through Wine.

It would help tremendously if you could tell us what you are actually trying
to do. I still don't know if what you are looking for a library or a
application and if you need one that models generic bayesian networks or sequences (think
HMM, CRF, ...). If you look for a library you might want to tell us which
programming language(s) you are planning to use.
--
  .''`.     Wolodja Wentland    <babilen@gmail.com>
 : :'  :