Re: 2.6.38 kernel offered this morning, but not this afternoon?

On 04/12/2011 06:56 AM, David Sastre wrote:
On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 06:20:33PM -0400, Gilbert Sullivan wrote:
I upgraded my own two Wheezy systems this morning and got the new
kernel. It fixed the invisible pointer issue I was having with the
system that had integrated Intel graphics.

I got around to trying to upgrade my wife's two Wheezy systems this
afternoon, but the new kernel isn't being listed as available. It's
odd, because the old one (2.6.32) is now listed by aptitude as
obsolete.

Does anyone know what gives?

FWIW:

http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=linux-image-2.6.38&searchon=names&suite=testing&section=all

Yes, thanks. I realize (now) that the new kernel was still available in the repositories. I hadn't even used the search function.

My confusion stemmed from the fact that the new kernel was offered as an upgrade yesterday morning (U.S. east coast time) when I did my usual morning scan for upgrades, but it was not offered as an upgrade by late afternoon. Yet, the 2.6.32 kernel was now listed (by aptitude) as obsolete. I thought that was kind of odd.