Re: Xlib: extension "NV-GLX" missing on display ":1.0".

> +++-==================-==================-=================================
> =================== un  nvidia-kernel-195. <nenhuma>          (nenhuma
> descrição disponível) un  nvidia-kernel-2.6. <nenhuma>          (nenhuma
> descrição disponível) ii  nvidia-kernel-2.6. 195.36.31+2+4+2.6. NVIDIA
> binary kernel module for Linux 2.6.32-5-686-b
> un  nvidia-kernel-260. <nenhuma>          (nenhuma descrição disponível)
> ii  nvidia-kernel-comm 20110213+1         NVIDIA binary kernel module
> support files
> ii  nvidia-kernel-dkms 260.19.44-1        NVIDIA binary kernel module
> DKMS source
> un  nvidia-kernel-sour <nenhuma>          (nenhuma descrição disponível)

As I can see, you have installed the wrong nvidia-kernel. My suggestion is, to
remove all nvidia parts (apt-get --purge remove nvidia-*), then install the
nvidia-parts again.

I also suggest, to install the packages with -dkms in its name, so at kernel
upgrade they will be upgraded and build, too.

To see, what is happening, you can either do it in the commandline with apt-
get install packagename or aptitude install packagename ,or (as I prefer)
starting the ncurses surface of aptitude (Just enter the command "aptitude"
without any additions).

In aptitude gui you can easy find any nvidia packages and can also easily see
the versions and status.

Hope this helps!

Best regards

Hans