Using Nokia E72 (import contacts)

Hi,

  I would like to import my contact from my previous phone onto a Noka
E72 phone. I tried wammu, but Symbian is not supported. I tried
opensync (*). But again with no luck, USB interface is empty and
segfault. I tried using the bluetooth interface but syncml-ds-tool
simply segfault:

$ syncml-ds-tool -b **:**:**:**:**:** 11 --slow-sync text/x-vcard
contacts Contacts --wbxml --identifier "PC Suite"
** ERROR **: A disconnect event was received but there is no connected
transport.
aborting...

  I tried sending all contacts at once from the old phone (Sony
Ericson) using built-in bluetooth, however only the first contact is
every sent to the Nokia E72.

Thanks,
--
Mathieu