Re: obtaining copy of debian

On 04/09/2011 02:36 AM, Larry Wazny wrote:
I have been trying for the last hour to download a copy.  I have not used Linus
for years, which was Redhat.  I get the parent directory which allows me to do
nothing.  I have tried http and torrent and have never experienced such
difficulty. No wonder windows is the most popular as I can download any software
I need by one click.the-waz@rogers,com

Since (a) you don't tell us how or from where you are downloading a copy of what, and (b) even my non-geek wife and kids use Linux and easily and successfully download stuff with one click...

I call you troll until such time as you read "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way" (http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html) and try again.

corrupt."