How to monitor interface traffic usage per source?

Hello kind people!

Not sure if Subject describes what I want but I'll try to explain (sorry, English isn't my native language, so bare with me, please).

I am running Debian Squeeze as a proxy server with Squid on top. It serves as proxy to more than 500 users..
What I want to do, is to monitor traffic usage PER user. Of course I can get total traffic usage from Cacti, Nagios, Zenoss, but I am unable to determine what traffic uses each user.
I am aware of Lightsquid, but this doesn't quite fit my needs...

I could possibly write script that draws RRD graphs, but Squid SNMP-MIB doesn't provide information needed for me, and unfortunately my SNMP experience is very, very small, so I'm not sure where to start.

Ideally, I'm searching for Cacti plugin (or other monitoring solution) that can analyze and graph traffic usage on Debian machine PER source.

Any tips, suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Again, sorry for my English and Thanks in Advance!!

Regards
Roman