Re: Openoffice.

El 2011-04-06 a las 12:05 -0300, Ezequiel Larrarte escribió:

(resending to the list)

> I follow these steps:
> * Alt+f2 ... Smb://user@host/share
> * Gnome password manager asks me for the authentication information
> * an icon is then created on the desktop to the network share
> * umount the share
> * try to connect again
> * fine, gnome mounts the share without asking me the password again
> * try to open a text file from the share ... No problem, gedit opens the
> file
> * try to open an openoffice file and the pop up appears asking me the
> password ... So its an open office issue I think

Oh, yes, then what it can be failing is the seahorse integration with
OpenOffice. There was a similar bug reported for Ubuntu¹ but provided
it should have been fixed some years ago, this could be a regression
:-?

[gvfs] [smb] OpenOffice isn't integrated with gnome-keyring
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+bug/229839

Greetings,

--
Camaleón