Re: ssh between computers on my home network

Just curious, I don't remember you saying that you reported the 'router' device?

Also, I assume you've done some configuration changes to the router as you're using static ips? So what dhcp changes have you made? Are you sure you're not stepping on something else's feet? Does your router have logs? If so what do they say (on a layer 2 basic - I don't care about dns fwd lookups so that everyone knows your porn habits - I want to know if the interface is resting a thousand times a minute or something like that).