rsyncd.conf - Specifying /home/user for Daemon?

Anything I search for to find this keeps giving me links to backing up your home directory, and I know how to do that.

What I'm concerned with is setting the home directory in /etc/rsyncd.conf.  In other words, if I type:

rsync thisdir me@backupsys::Backup

How can I specify in rsyncd.conf that it's using /home/me/Backup?

I've tried something like this:

[Backup]
path = $HOME/Backup/
Comment = Backup service for each individual user
read only = no

and I can't get that to work.  I tried using "~/Backup" for the path and using RSYNC_USER_NAME and %u, but that won't work.  So how can I specify, in rsyncd.conf that the path leads to a directory in the home directory of the logged in rsync user?

Thanks for any help on this!

Hal