Re: Lenny -> Squeeze : Apache2:LDAP SSL auth not working anymore

I'm having the example same problem after my upgrade from Lenny to Squeeze

With SSL on this just gives me "Internal Server Error" without writing to the logs:
<Location /usvn-1.0/svn/>
        ErrorDocument 404 default
        DAV svn
        SVNParentPath /var/www/usvn-1.0/files/svn
        SVNListParentPath off
        AuthType Basic
        AuthName "USVN"
        AuthBasicProvider ldap
        AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
        AuthLDAPURL ldaps://myserver.mydomain.com:989/cn=users,dc=myserver,dc=mydomain,dc=com?uid
        AuthzSVNAccessFile /var/www/usvn-1.0/files/authz
        Require valid-user
</Location>

If I turn SSL off on the LDAP server the following works fine:
<Location /usvn-1.0/svn/>
        ErrorDocument 404 default
        DAV svn
        SVNParentPath /var/www/usvn-1.0/files/svn
        SVNListParentPath off
        AuthType Basic
        AuthName "USVN"
        AuthBasicProvider ldap
        AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
        AuthLDAPURL ldap://myserver.mydomain.com:389/cn=users,dc=myserver,dc=mydomain,dc=com?uid