Re: javascript crypto.signText makes Iceweasel crash

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:40:47 +0200, Marion VOGT wrote:

(ugh, please, avoid using html formatted messages)

> I have imported successfully several certificates and my CA certificate
> in Iceweasel.
>
> When I choose a user in the dialog box with the list
> of certificates and enter the right password, Iceweasel just crashes
> without an error message.
>
> I tried to uninstall and reinstall Iceweasel, to delete and readd my
> certificates, to use others certificates, but nothing worked.
>
> I have Iceweasel version 3.5.16.

You can try the same with the upstream version (Firefox) and check if the
same error happens there. If the error is also reproducible, you can open
a bug report in Mozilla attaching the full backtrace. If Firefox does not
crash, report the bug in Debian BTS, also attaching the logs.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón