Smartphone Debian Wiki page - 1st info up

Please have a look:

Thanks to the many people who contributed thoughts, suggestions, URLs, &
potential names for this subdistro, replying to my Distro start thread
from last monday:
Subject:  Android Debian - Lets start Debian for Android hw phones

Special thanks to
On Wednesday 23 March 2011 00:45:26 Nate Bargmann wrote:
> Phony Debian?

That inspired me to think that the best name would be "Smartphone

Contributing to Smartphone Debian wiki page:

Please add some useful content.

Especially if you were one of the people who contributed suggestions in
that last thread.  There's some great info there: let's get it into the
wiki, & keep moving forward.  :)

==  Join in the Global weekly meetings, via voice, about all Free SW HW & Culture