Installing Etch

I need to install Etch (or Etch-and-a-half).  I have CD 1.  In order to
install a fully working Etch I need more than that.

So, how can I get: a full set of DVDs, a full set of CDs (ouch) or a working
sources list?

I have googled, but can get nothing about installing Etch, now it is already
off the cliff.  I try to time limit, but Google brings up things, that it
claims were posted only 3 days ago, that talk about the change from Sarge to
Etch. :-/

I did myself ask a related question on this list a while ago, but I can't find
that either.  My Google-foo has clearly gone AWOL.

So, again: how can I get one or all of: a full set of DVDs, a full set of CDs,
or a funtioning sources.list?

Lisi