Phony Debian starting steps - Re: ... - Lets start Debian for Android hw phones ; gre

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 00:41:16 +0100, "Michelle Konzack"
<linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> said:
> Hello giovanni_re,

:)

> Am 2011-03-21 14:16:20, hacktest Du folgendes herunter:
> > Let's start the "Debian distro for Android capable hardware phones".
>
> :-D
>
> > My motivation:
> > I got an Android capable smartphone/computer a few months ago. - Samsung
> > Intercept, Virgin Mobil, $200, $25/month includes unlimited internet.
>
> Hehehe...
>
> I  have  a  "Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 - 16 GByte",  dis-satisfait   with
> Android 2.2 and building 3.0 is the last nightmare. I have the 2.6 GByte
> Android-Stuff downloaded.

Ah, good to see you have that experience, and are interested in Phony
Debian. :)

(and also the items you have listed below in your sig.)

> It would be realy nice, if we could get Debian runing on it.

:)

Given your experience, what do you think the next few steps should be?

[For myself, I am currently looking at the wiki.debian.org pages, to see
where I might create a page about this.  - I'll have more on that posted
to this list in the next several days, hopefully, if I can get some
time. ;)  ]

> Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
>     Michelle Konzack
>
> --
> ##################### Debian GNU/Linux Consultant ######################
>    Development of Intranet and Embedded Systems with Debian GNU/Linux
>
> itsystems@tdnet France EURL       itsystems@tdnet UG (limited liability)
> Owner Michelle Konzack            Owner Michelle Konzack
> <http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>  <http://www.flexray4linux.org/>
> <http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>         <http://www.can4linux.org/>

==  Join in the Global weekly meetings, via voice, about all Free SW HW & Culture