Serial Connection

Hello all,

I have two servers with Debian Lenny installed.
The two servers have a serial cable connected form Stty0 on Server0 to Stty1 on Server1. I can use minicom to log into Server0, but when I try to login to Server1 from Server0 using minicom I get some garbage and I can't type anything with the keyboard.

Any Ideas??

Note : I have disable the respawn getty in inittab (T0:23:respawn:/sbin/getty -L ttyS0 9600 vt100) on both servers and I attach getty manauly to the port that I want (Stty0 or Stty1) but it's not working the other way around (from server0 to server1)

Thanks.

--
Abbass MAROUNI
Internet Memory Foundation