Re: [help-a-newb] problem with authenticating with gui users-groups manager

Posting back on list.  (Joel, replies are supposed to be to the list, not to
the individual.)

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 19 March 2011 05:50:19 Joel Rees wrote:
>>  After that, I can't
>> authenticate with the gui tool.
>
> Which version of Debian?  Which DE or WM?

Squeeze, installed from the netinstall CD with the default desktop
collection, in a gnome session.

I should have got the name of the utility while I had squeeze booted.
I'd be posting this from a squeeze account if I could make a non-admin
account to do it with.