Re: unexpected problem with php-5.3

On 18/03/11 19:59, Bernard wrote:
Hi to Everyone,

I just finished installing Apache, mysql and php on a new laptop on
Squeeze. The server works fine (http://localhost sends a "it works"
message), MySQL also works fine, as I have been able to copy a database
from my Desktop under Lenny. PHP 5.3.3-7 ('with suhosin v0.9.32.1') has
been installed.

Problem is:

http://localhost/MyDirectory/index.php => doesn't work ! The system
proposes that I download the file 'index.php' ! *.html files are
treated, but not *.php. The same system does operate allright on my
Desktop under Lenny (not the same versions of php an mysql though)

Am I missing something ?

Is package libapache2-mod-php5 installed?

In /etc/apache2/mods.enabled, are there files php5.conf and php5.load?

Dom