eGarage TV Presents...

eGarage TV is proud to announce a variety of shows filming at their brand new sound stage in Long Island City starting this month. With a live studio audience and shows streaming across the internet, eGarage is the place for the indie performer to grow. We look forward to seeing you at the following shows:

"absoluteLEIGH" is your destination for living your bliss. Tune in to see Leigh take on your everyday challenges, while talking about what really matters about your life. Leigh believes you should love the way you live your life--join him every Tuesday from 8:30-10pm as he reveals all of the information and inspiration to do just that!

"The Fogg of Time" is an interview based talk show where host, Darren Fogg, via his time machine brings in guests from throughout time and grills them on their roles in history. With topics ranging from completely factual to utterly absurd, every guest is bound to uncover some hidden gem that has been lost in the fog of time. So join us every Thursday from 8:30-10pm as we make (up) history!

"The Kinda Late Show" is a late night talk show with a kick. It's the type of show more like a friendly get together only somebody spiked the punch. Be prepared to laugh, be ridiculous and if you're lucky, even ridiculed. Throw in spicy guests with a cake addicted host, weekly themes and voila, a chat show is born every Thursday from 10-11:30pm. Tickets are $10 (includes a free drink) and the shows will begin filming shortly after their start time. We look forward to seeing you at:

The eGarage
44-02 23rd St. Studio 104
Long Island City, NY 11101
(718) 433-2733
*take the E, G, M, 7 trains to 23rd/Ely Ave/Court Square Station in Queens
egarage.tv