Cinelerra - not seeing video output

I would like to use Cinelerra for some video editing, but firing it up displays the correct windows and data, but nothing is displayed in the video checker and compositor windows.

It used to - I made a large complex video before, and I loaded up the xml project file, and everything was there except the video outputs.

Previously Cinelerra would prompt for more memory - but it doesn't now.

Any idea how I can get it to display video content?

(I am running 32 bit version of Debian).

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk