kde missing documentation

Hi!

I just noticed that (after upgrading to squeeze) I'm missing all kde
documentation. I visit help for instance for Konqueror and get the error
message:

The file or folder help:/konqueror/index.html does not exist.

In the help window:

There is no documentation available for /konqueror/index.html.

This is true for all kde applications.

And indeed /usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/en/konqueror is empty.

I tried to reinstall using apt-get as well as aptitude. The folder
remains empty.

I got help back for konqueror by doing:

dpkg -i konqueror_4%3a4.4.5-2_i386.deb

Any idea why apt-get and aptitude won't install the documentation? How
can I change that?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Andreas Gösele

--
Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.