Re: Octave crashed

Hi

2011/3/10 Zbigniew Komarnicki <cblasius@gmail.com>
On Thursday 10 of March 2011 11:35:14 George wrote:
> I had the same problem, but on a non-Debian system. On my system the
> problem was caused by using the SSE3 atlas libraries and was fixed by
> installing with SSE2 libraries.

Thank you for your help.

I try to search atlas with sse, because my computer is old

What is the answer to the command
sudo update-alternatives --list liblapack.so.3gf

 In my case I have to adjust this library to /usr/lib/lapack/liblapack.so.3gf. I did it with
sudo update-alternatives --config liblapack.so.3gf

I think the package you need is libatlas3gf-base.

hope this helps
--
-- Pedro Aladar Tonelli --