SCX 4200 Samsung stop working with libsane 1.0.22-1

Trying to use the scanner this week I not that it was no more recognized by scanimage.
The command sane-find-scanner do find the scanner:

found USB scanner (vendor=0x04e8 [Samsung], product=0x341b [SCX-4200 Series]) at libusb:001:005

But scanimage -L dont find the device:

"No scanners were identified. If you were expecting something different,
which came with this software (README, FAQ, manpages)."

Actually the backend for the SCX4200 used to be xerox_mfp. I see the configurations files xerox_mfp.conf and dll.conf
seems to be ok. The backend for the v4L works. Am I missing something?
Two or three weeks ago I've used it with no problems. Any help appreciated. Thanks

--
-- Pedro Aladar Tonelli --