Unable to connect to CUPS server after upgrading to Squeeze

Hi all!

After upgrading to Squeeze, I tried to do a test print from a client
with Lenny and I could not connect to server. From what I see, the
server is up:

sirius:~# netstat -puta
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State       PID/Program name
tcp6       0      0 ip6-localhost:ipp       [::]:*                  LISTEN      21266/cupsd
udp        0      0 *:ipp                   *:*                                 21266/cupsd

The /etc/cups/cupsd.conf I'm using on the server is still the one I had
with the previous version. From Lenny KDE Control Center, in the
"printers" I get the following error message:

Unable to retrieve the printer list. Error message received from
manager.

Connection to CUPS server failed. Check that the CUPS server is
correctly installed and running. Error: the IPP request failed for an
unknown reason.

Any idea what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Regards,
Daniel
--
Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9  29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37