Re: mounting and/or permissions problem

On Thursday 03 March 2011 15:28:44 Camaleón wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 14:35:49 +0000, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> > I would have tried adding the users to the relevant group if I knew
> > which the relevant group was!
>
> (...)
>
> Not sure if this will help, but on lenny (and GNOME) my user is member
> of:
>
> sm01@stt008:~$ groups
> sm01 dialout cdrom floppy audio video plugdev netdev powerdev

Thanks, Camaleón.  I didn't pick up your message until I got home.  I.e., I
must have shut down Iceweasel seconds before you sent your reply.

I had been wondering about video.  I myself have several of the ones oyu
mention, and that I had not added, on my own box.

I shall be visiting the computer concerned again in a couple of weeks' time.
I'll add user to some more groups then.

Lisi