Re: How do I get this dialog back?

On 1 March 2011 15:21, Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> wrote:
> Igor Sverkos wrote:
>> Hi,
>> while upgrading from Lenny to Squeeze, I got this dialog:
>> http://f.666kb.com/i/breb9xzqa8abc1ls7.jpg
>> I am asking myself, how do I get this dialog back again (for example,
>> when I want to add another service, which should be restarted, when libc
>> got updated...).

You don't need to get it back. It's just asking you "during this
install, given that I'm upgrading libc, which services shall I restart
to complete the upgrade?". To "add to this list", just manually
restart the service now with "service foobar restart" or
"/etc/init.d/foobar restart".

> [OT] How did you get that image, with a camera?

Looks like a screenshot of a putty session running on a vista machine to me.

Jonathan Matthews
London, UK