Re: debian kernel panic no init found

It's grub2 and UUIDs are used; and grub finds the kernel and the ramdisc
file. (If it would not find them, grub would show a different msg.
Already encountered and solved that a while ago when grub had an issue
with wanting "/boot" in the path ;)

I suspect the script that generates the ramdisc to be faulty. See my
other reply here:

KR, m