Re: Re: debian kernel panic no init found

Hi,

yes, there's init in it. But the directory structure of the ramdisc
looks quite different from a 2.6.31 ramdisc on another computer.

Unfortunately I did run update-initramfs -k all, and now even the 2.6.26
kernel refuses to boot. Same error.

>From the recent grml live-distro I copied kernel and modules, so at
least I can boot into my system. Then I installed 2.6.37 via aptitude
and got the same issue. Also, updating the ramdisk the debian-way via
dpkg-reconfigure linux-image-2.6.37-1-amd64 did not help.

I conclude then, there's an issue with the update script. (I'm running
Debian sid, btw.)

KR, m