Re: Debian vs. other firewall/server operating systems

> From: Klistvud <quotations@aliceadsl.fr>
> Because, without realizing it, people are usually their own worst =20
> enemy. Short-sightedness rules.

One of the reasons democracy is such an awful form of government.

It works in a voluntary organization, and the Debian project
demonstrates that admirably.

> Agreed, =20
> a slightly obese and retarded one, but a child nonetheless. And can a =20
> mother not love her child -- even if it's an "enfant terrible" gone =20
> slightly astray?

Many who try Ubuntu later learn about Debian who would otherwise not
know of it. That and sending bug-fixes upstream, I believe fulfills
all the requirements a parent could reasonably demand.

Now if Unity would work under VirtualBox, I could give it a good going
over. But NoooOOOooo....

Curt-
http://anarchic-order.blogspot.com/