Re: Debian Wiki participation..?

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011, Camaleón wrote:

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:28:44 +0000, Peter Tynan wrote:

All valid concerns (#2 a bit paranoid, IMO), but I think they will be
better managed and properly addressed in the right mailing list:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/Contact#content-admins

Probably, but I'm not signing up for another mailing list just to make a single post - I've raised my concerns here mainly to see what other users think and raise awareness. I will most likely follow through on the filing a bug report advice.

As to point two being paranoid, with the way that Debian has operated over the years I have used - yes probably, but times and policies change so yes I'd like a definitive statement.

Peter

--

(\___/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your

gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/1/users/happy