Re: Fontconfig error

El 2011-02-26 a las 21:36 +0800, wolf python london escribió:

(resending to the list)

> On 26 February 2011 21:09, Camaleón wrote:

> >> Fontconfig error: "local.conf", line 6: junk after document element
> >>

> >> I check the /etc/fonts/local.conf and cannot find what's worong . I put
> >> the local.conf here(https://gist.github.com/845078)
> >>
> >> can someone give a tip?
> >
> > Unless you experience any problem within the app, looks like a "cosmetic"
> > error coming from the XML parser. Just ignore the warning or report it.
> >
> I do find a bug report here
> (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=326984);
> but it seems no result at last .

Look ate the first message:

***
Few tests revealed local.conf can have only one alias tag inside. why?
This problem (bug?) maybe should be in separate bug report,
***

And I think he is right.

You can open a new report, I also think the error is about "local.conf"
formatting that XML parser does not like. The error you are getting is
gone if you enclose the whole XML file inside a parent tag, i.e.,:

<test>
<match target="font">
(...)
</match>
</test>

That way it shouldn't complain, but obviosly, that's no a solution.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón