Re: Where does evolution store emails now?

Hi Camaleón,

Thanks to your hint I found my mail in ~/.local/share/evolution/mail :)

Thank you very much!

Best wishes, Dietrich

PS:

It would have been nice to inform the users about this change.
I relied on the former directory with other tools...

I wonder if it is possible to configure the directory?